So, it’s Tuesday and both you and I have already started to notice all the things we forgot or didn’t have time to clean on Sunday. Well, here’s our chance. Let’s get out our notepads, or OneNote (the app I LOVE!) and make this list of things you can clean really quick throughout the week. Here’s mine:
1. After dinner, wipe off the table legs and under the table top when you wipe off the mess from dinner.
2. Use some toilet paper and a spray bottle to clean behind and on the sides of the toilet while you’re using the bathroom.
3. Dust under the vases and near the cable box while your watching the kid’s do their homework.
4. Water the plants when you fill up the water jug or Brita.
5. Spray the oven with cleaner before you go to bed and wipe it out when you get up in the morning or when you get home from work.
6. Dust the ceiling fan (put them in an old pillowcase and just pull the dust off)
7. Make the kid’s clean under their beds before they go to bed
8. Use the vacuum to clean under the couch cushion before you watch Real Housewives or whatever tv shows you indulge in.
9. Wipe the front of the freezer after you wash the dishes.
10. Clean out the lent drawer when you drop this week’s dirty clothes in the basement or laundry room.
Hope this helps mamas!