#N A Essential Oil Carrying 30 70% OFF Outlet Containing Bott Case Aromatherapy #N A Essential Oil Carrying 30 70% OFF Outlet Containing Bott Case Aromatherapy Essential,Bott,Oil,/electrosherardizing712539.html,30,Case,Beauty Personal Care , Tools Accessories,Aromatherapy,Carrying,brownmamas.com,$8,Containing,#N/A Essential,Bott,Oil,/electrosherardizing712539.html,30,Case,Beauty Personal Care , Tools Accessories,Aromatherapy,Carrying,brownmamas.com,$8,Containing,#N/A $8 #N/A Essential Oil Carrying Case Containing 30 Aromatherapy Bott Beauty Personal Care Tools Accessories $8 #N/A Essential Oil Carrying Case Containing 30 Aromatherapy Bott Beauty Personal Care Tools Accessories
- Made of EVA material, durable, has good shock resistance, wear resistance, anti friction effect.
- Easy hold up to 30 bottles(5ML/10ML/15ML) of essential oils or some nail polish.
- Protecting essential oil from being hurt by sunlight or extreme changes in ambient temperature.
- Perfect case for home storage or travel.
- Zippered Design, Compact, large capacity, easy to carry.
- Material: EVA
- Size: approx. 21x17.5x7.5cm/8.3x6.9x3.0 inch
- 7 colors for your choice: Red Green Blue Black Orange Pink
- Features: large capacity, shockproof and drop-proof, easy to carry.
1 Piece Essential Oils Storage Case (essential oils bottles not included)
1.Please allow 1~3 cm error due to manual measurement, thanks.
2.Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Please understand, thank you!
Any physiotherapist or physical therapist anywhere in the world can edit Physiopedia. Become an editor or join our volunteer programme to make your contribution.
Universities providing physiotherapy and physical therapy education are invited to involve their students to contribute content to Physiopedia as part of an educational project.
Clinics and professional organisations are invited to engage their staff and members in contributing to Physiopedia as continuing education and professional development projects.
“The International Committee of the Red Cross is proud to have supported three open courses developed and delivered by Physiopedia on lower limb amputee rehabilitation, managing children with cerebral palsy and clubfoot” - Barbara Rau ICRC