Fybida Rotating Sprinkler Irrigation specialty shop Zi Sprayer Nozzle Fybida Rotating Sprinkler Irrigation specialty shop Zi Sprayer Nozzle Zi,Fybida,Sprinkler,/institutionally81069.html,Sprayer,Sprinkler,$10,Irrigation,brownmamas.com,Nozzle,Patio, Lawn Garden , Gardening Lawn Care,Rotating $10 Fybida Rotating Sprinkler Irrigation Sprinkler Sprayer Nozzle Zi Patio, Lawn Garden Gardening Lawn Care $10 Fybida Rotating Sprinkler Irrigation Sprinkler Sprayer Nozzle Zi Patio, Lawn Garden Gardening Lawn Care Zi,Fybida,Sprinkler,/institutionally81069.html,Sprayer,Sprinkler,$10,Irrigation,brownmamas.com,Nozzle,Patio, Lawn Garden , Gardening Lawn Care,Rotating
1. The sprinkler will rotate 360 degrees, and it can also irrigate at a fixed angle, which is easy to operate.
2. Widely used in garden lawn irrigation, agricultural irrigation and sprinkler irrigation.
3. Good water spray effect, wide irrigation range, which can provide sufficient water for plant growth.
4. The sprinkler is easy to use, strong pressure resistance, and easy to install.
5. Using high hardness zinc alloy material, strong and durable, wear‑resistant.
Condition: 100% Brand New
Item Type:Irrigation Sprinkler
Material: Rotating Sprinkler
Color: As shown in the picture
Spraying Diameter: 10~20m/32.8~65.6ft
Working Pressure: 2.2-4.5kg
Water Spraying Capacity: 0.84-1.62 m³ / h
Application: Suitable for garden lawn irrigation, agricultural irrigation and sprinkling irrigation.
1 x Rotating Sprinkler
Any physiotherapist or physical therapist anywhere in the world can edit Physiopedia. Become an editor or join our volunteer programme to make your contribution.
Universities providing physiotherapy and physical therapy education are invited to involve their students to contribute content to Physiopedia as part of an educational project.
Clinics and professional organisations are invited to engage their staff and members in contributing to Physiopedia as continuing education and professional development projects.
“The International Committee of the Red Cross is proud to have supported three open courses developed and delivered by Physiopedia on lower limb amputee rehabilitation, managing children with cerebral palsy and clubfoot” - Barbara Rau ICRC