Self-care and health is so important to the vitality of you. Take care of yourself mama. We listed doctors, therapists, holistic healing resources for you. Many of the doctors and therapists on our health and self-care page were listed by Black Pittsburgh moms just like you.
- HandInHand Counseling promotes HOPE, HEALTH, and HEALING to individuals and families dealing with generational and situational obstacles. Click here for more info.
- Visions Toward Peace Counselling provides a non-judgmental, supportive, and safe space for you to work through the challenges you are facing. Click here for more info.
- A Peace of Mind Inc. provides quality caring therapy to a community of people, this will establish a vision of peace, wholeness and enhance the quality of life. Click here for more info.
- Amy Joy – One Centered Life helps women to know who they are, and what they truly desire from deep within the depths of their souls and support them in pursuing their life’s passions & higher purpose without fear and doubt. Click here for more info.
- Dr. Udekwu: Greater Pittsburgh Pediatric Center is led by Dr. Catherine N. Udekwu, a respected health-care professional and pediatric doctor serving the Greater Pittsburgh region. She is the top-rated pediatrician in Pittsburgh with more than 200 “5-star” reviews across Facebook and Google. Dr. Udekwu’s acclaimed private practice – one of the few in Pittsburgh – has led to her being featured as a pediatric expert on NPR. Click here for more info.
- Lifeline provides free pregnancy testing and caring confidential counseling services to pregnant women and their family members over the telephone and in office. Click here for more info or call 412-562-0543
- Click here for a list of Black doctors.
- Click here for a list of Black therapists.